Monday, March 23, 2015

2015 March 23rd PICTURES!!

Missionary companions in Mt Pleasant, Iowa
Sister Smoot and Sister Robertson
Sister Smoot in our truck as we head to the library to send our weekly e-mails.
As missionaries we had the opportunity to clean inside the Nauvoo Temple last week. It is gorgeous inside. 


Me with Sister Jensen -the Mission President's wife --at my last Zone Conference in Nauvoo. She is really said that I am leaving already.


We were early to a lesson out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do for 10 minutes so we go and pet the ponies. They were really cute!

Did I say I love horses?!? 

My companion, Sister Smoot, just being silly.



This is our study table in our apartment. Kind of a ghetto.
Me and Brandi, an investigator I had when I served in Burlington with Sister Woodbury. We were on our P-day in Burlington last week with a bunch of Elders and Sisters.


Me and Sister White.

This bomb is happy to see you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment