Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 4 2014 Moving Day Pictures!!

The furniture truck from the mission home in Des Moines came to deliver furniture to our new apartment in Burlington, Iowa.


Sister Woodbury


Our first day in the living room before we got to put things away. It was a busy day.
Now the grand tour! First the living room....


...then here is our kitchen...


...and the bathroom

Take a look out of the window to the street our front.
...Here's our fun bedroom with all our stuff put away.
...and that's my bed and shelf.

My bedside shelf ...I have too much fun making my own little space. Those are the animals I make in my free time.
That's Sister Woodbury and our celebratory meal our first night in our new apartment! Homemade mac 'n cheese, cookies, and Vernor's ginger ale from Michigan State.



No comments:

Post a Comment