Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Dec 2013 Letter

I actually have P-day on Wednesday this week, but we are suppose to email our mission president every Monday so we go do email for an hour on Monday regardless on when our P-day is scheduled.  I've been waiting for that package, but oh well.  We are currently waiting for our transfer calls right now.  We could get them any time today, but we haven't heard yet.  We have heard a lot of predictions that I'm staying and Sis Despain is leaving, but we have no idea until we get the call.

Not a whole lot to report on in Hannibal, MO this past week.  Christmas was a lot of fun and I was glad that I was able to talk with all of you (family) and enjoyed visiting with members and eating good food and re-gifting all 30 pounds of cookies and junk food we got around to our less actives and investigators.  For some reason people think that we are starving in Hannibal... hardly. 
 
We had fun visiting the Basford's for dinner yesterday after church.  They are both so much fun and silly.  They have lived in Hannibal their whole lives and know so much about it.  There house is beautiful and fully restored from when it was built in the 1800s.  They use to be railroad conductors too.  Sis Basford had once trapped a bunch of foxes just so she could make a fur coat for herself to dress up in.  She let me take a picture wearing it. lol. 
 
It hasn't snowed or stormed in a while and the weather has been decent for walking around town and getting things done.  I wish i could tell you all where I am going to next or if i'm staying.  I'll let you know when i know, but it might not be in an email.
love you all,
Sister Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment